1. No driving license is required to rent a boat under 30hp.
2. The boat is inspected by the customer and receives it if its condition is satisfactory to the customer.
3. The boat is delivered full fuel and on delivery the customer pay for the consumption after an on-site payment at the headquarters of the company.
4. The boat is insured for personal injuries and material damage resulting from a collision at sea with third parties. Not any personal loss is compensated.
5. Ionion Luxury Boat Rentals has no responsibility for the loss or damage to the property of the client during the rental period.
6. In case the client is accompanied by companion animals he/she should inform Ionion Luxury Boat Rentals personnel to provide life jackets as well as limitations. The cleaning of the boat is charged to the customer. Insurance does not cover any loss or injury to companion animals.
7. With regard to Motor Yacht or Sailing Yacht rental, terms and charter terms are provided by contacting the company.
8. In the case of renting a vessel over 7 meters, the lessee pays a guarantee (by agreement and depending on the type of vessel), unless the lease is made with a selection crew of Ionion Luxury Boat Rentals.
9. In the event of a reservation, the customer is required to appear 30 minutes before the scheduled time of pick-up. In another case, the reservation is canceled.